Monday, June 04, 2007

Team in Training kick off

Had the kick off meeting for Team in Training at the Oakland Marriot. They really put a lot of effort into it. Very well organized, everything laid out. Got a packet and everything.

After the initial session, we broke into individual team rooms. Went over what's ahead, training and fundraising. I was one of the only people to have set up my website and to have recieved a donation!  I got a Powerbar gel for it :)

I have a bunch of things to read, with special attention to my training schedule. Training starts from tomorrow, Tuesday, June 5th. Here is what it looks like:

  • Mondays are rest days
  • Tuesdays are Bike days
  • Wednesdays are Swim days
  • Thursdays are Run days
  • Fridays are Swim days again
  • Saturdays are workouts with the Team Captain, Run
  • Sundays are workouts with the Coach, Swim and Bike

Gotta go figure out when/where/how to do my first bike tomorrow.

No comments:

Etc.

IM me through Meebo


Check out oDesk
The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk