Sunday, August 07, 2005

Week ending 08.07.05

Again I'm sitting at Happy Donuts, trying to do some work-related things so I don't look like a slacker on Monday. One of the bad things I took away from Capital One: procrastination. Anatole had told me to be extremely structured in my professional life. I need to listen to him more.

Right now, I am creating a metrics report for our advertising. Then, I need to do some contract stuff, and then... think about pricing. I'm in charge of the presentation and modeling for pricing. Cool :)

I listen to podcasts while I do work at Happy Donuts. Mostly news, technology and finance related stuff. Trying to get some info in my head. My head doesn't like it.

Will now post something on Yahoo 360

No comments:

Etc.

IM me through Meebo


Check out oDesk
The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk