Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Someone actually read my blog







oDesk is hiring! Yes, it's true. After raising the second round (lead by Benchmark, previous investors are Globespan and Sigma), we are looking to expand the business aggressively and also hiring for some pretty awesome positions.

So, we put up the Careers page, and have been looking for kick ass candidates.

In one of my phone conversations, a candidate said that she had Googled my name (typical) found my blog (uh oh) and actually spent time reading it (What the *&$%?).

Someone actually took the time to read this crappy blog. That's amazing.

Also embarrassing.

So I've decided to at least put some effort into this site. Shouldn't come off as a complete idiot.

I think the next step would be to start putting stuff from my Flickr account.

No comments:

Etc.

IM me through Meebo


Check out oDesk
The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk